The Wolly 2 central vacuum unit can be installed in homes with the following characteristics:
- Surface to be cleaned between 30 and 300 m2
- Single operator use
- Tubular network usong 40/50 mm /2” diameter tube
- 220/240 V ac power supply
- Non-continuous use for suction of domestic dust
- Direct external air extraction/discharge
- Possible to install in utility rooms, heating plants, corridors and sheltered balconies
- Recessed installation or wall mounting using an optional frame
Installation outside the home
Ideal for apartments
The Wolly 2 central unit is coated with a high-density polystyrene shell that acts as a thermal insulator, sound-absorbing barrier and anti-vibration support. Thanks to this, the heat loss due to the collection of the power plant is minimal. A copy of the thermal transmittance test “U” and on the sound emission is available on request.
The Wolly 2 central unit has been designed and built to offer maximum ease of installation in all those situations where there isn’t enough space to install a traditional central vacuum unit.
Specifically, the installation can be:
A – recessed, thanks to the depth of just 18.7 cm, with the option of not installing the expulsion pipe
B – wall fixed, using the appropriate frame (optional).
In both cases it is possible to have:
- reversible right / left pipes, also separated from each other
- direct air discharge, thanks to the slots along the cover edges, or conveyed, with an expulsion pipe.
Body in plastic PP-ABS
Sound-absorbing motor compartment (central unit noise values within 70 dB A)
Microfibre bag filter (capacity 12 l), with class M water washable, certified, polyester safety filter cartridge.
P44 protection rating, which even allows installation in damp rooms, boiler rooms, or on sheltered balconies.
Recessed panel remote control option that can be integrated with all control unit models.
Dual protection electronic control board with fuse-holders for both primary and secondary circuit breakers.