The Revo Job central vacuum unit can be used for dust extraction in buildings with the following characteristics:
- Surface to be cleaned up to 2000 sqm;
- Up to 3 operators simultaneous use;
- Tubing network made with a pipe adapted to the number of operators required
- 400 V ac three-phase power supply
- Continuous use
- External air discharge
Automatic filter cleaning
Integrated T-Warranty warranty
On REVO Job line control units, an automatic shaking system of the vibrating filter is installed as standard.
The device does not require any programming: every time suction is stopped, a special off centre electric motor with vibrates the filter support fixings. The vibrations are transmitted to the filter walls, causing the deposited dust to detach.
With this system the efficiency of the filter is restored, greatly reducing the maintenance required on the plant.
The filter system adopted on the Revo Job central unit consists of two elements:
- Washable polyester filter cartridge, with a large filter surface;
- Metallic protection on the dust inlet: prevents any sharp or incandescent suction materials from entering the filter and damaging it.
Revo Job is the central vacuum unit suitable for use in all those conditions at the limit of the tertiary sector, where the central unit is particularly stressed due to:
- Extended use times;
- Nature of the powders to be vacuumed;
- Crowded/difficult tubing routes.
On the REVO Job control units, Sistem Air has decided to supply the comprehensive 6 year “Kasco” T-Warranty guarantee, which includes receiving free supply of components that could be damaged during operation (excluding the parts subject to normal wear).
This choice is to confirm not only the extraordinary reliability of the product, but also the willingness of Sistem Air to be always beside their customers, even after the plant has been installed.
Cylindrical shell in epoxy powder coated metal
Metal powder container (capacity 70 liters) with wheels
Three-phase power supply
Sack with bag tensioner in the collection container
Possibility of suction pipe orientation to the right or left
Automatic suction power regulation system (inverter)
Possibility of connection to auxiliary maintenance warning signal
Automatic filter cleaning system